Thursday 11 October 2012

Movember madness!

Hello all,
As most of you may remember, a while ago I posted about the Anugrah program that I visited last month in Dehradun. I said they needed a wheelchair for one of their little girls to go to school, but they just didn't have enough money.

Woodstock is going to change that fact, through.... MOVEMBER!
Yes, that's right, the month we all know and love will be used to raise funds for the Anugrah program!
How it works: all the people participating were cleanly shaven by the beginning of october. As of now, they are letting their facial hair run wild until the end of november, whereupon we will vote on the best mo. Anyone can sign up to sponsor a teacher (or student) for a minimum of 50 rupees.

This campaign is not only limited to males, oh no! Yours truly already has 2200 rupees in donations on her first day of collecting. If I get more than 2500 before the end of this week I will wear an eyeliner mustache on my face for the entire month of november. Kalki and I are working as a team to raise as much money as is humanly possible.
So donate, Woodstock, give me money!!!!
Get this girl a wheelchair!

Emily




No comments:

Post a Comment