Wednesday 10 October 2012

The best english project EVER

Mr Wunker's assignment to us for the rest of term and into the holidays: write a blog once a week and comment on other people's blogs. Ooooh, such hardship!
I'm pretty excited, truth be told. Some of my classmates are a little less than enthused about the prospect, but I prefer to see it as a chance to boost my english grade by 50 points with virtually no effort.
The blog has some specific purposes though, so I have created a new one for the assignment:
https://emilysteers.blogspot.com

Feel free to comment and follow as you wish. Feedback is my friend when it comes to writing.

In other news, HAPPY BELATED THANKSGIVING to all the folks back home! I hope everyone's weekend was full of happy smiles and very full tummies and lots of pumpkin pie!

Also, a little personal crisis (LIFE SHATTERING HORROR) Anette Olzon and Nightwish have split up.
GBSKGFK:LJBHVLGFVSKJHF:KCN>BSJ
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Dying inside...

That's all for now, love to all,
Emily

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good project.
    As for Anette and Nightwish calling it splits, I feel your pain, Sister. I nearly bawled when I heard the news.

    ReplyDelete